Use of Photographs
Photo usage is subject to the following conditions:
- To request the use of images, please direct your enquiry to email@example.com and we will forward a Media Licence Agreement (MLA) that you’ll need to complete, sign and return. Once received, we will inform you if any charges associated with the request. High resolution JPEG image(s) will then be forwarded electronically or by mail to your nominated email or postal address, along with an invoice for use (if applicable) with payment methods.
- Many images are often available for use without any associated fees under the MLA, particularly for use by ‘non for profit’ organisations or other non-commercial projects. However, there are fees associated for images that are to be used for direct financial gain (outlined in the MLA).
- For images used in publications (textbooks, field guides etc.), we may just request a copy of the final product in lieu of a monetary payment.
- Photos are only to be used in the publication stated in the MLA.
- Photos may not be used until the MLA has been signed and returned to FaunaTrack, along with any licence fees.
- Photos must be credited appropriately (‘Photo © Ray Lloyd' or 'Photo © Ray Lloyd / FaunaTrack’), stated in the MLA.