Incorporating the latest techniques and technologies and maintaining the highest industry standards, FaunaTrack provide a wide variety of fauna survey and monitoring programs. These can be tailored to suit most needs and budgets and range from a small fauna assessment through to detailed, long term monitoring programs.
Key services and programs include:
- Terrestrial fauna survey, design & implementation;
- Fauna identification services;
- Trapping & detection programs;
- Monitoring programs (both native and introduced species);
- Pre-clearance surveys / Wildlife spotting;
- Fauna rescue and relocation;
- Venomous snake management;
- Targeted surveys for conservation significant and poorly known fauna;
- Secondary evidence sampling (i.e. tracks, scats & burrow identification);
- Short Range Endemic (SRE) invertebrate surveys & collection;
- Survey reporting and documentation; and
- Fauna monitoring and management plans.
We also specialise in remote area field work